WHO CRUCIFIED JESUS?
1. Israel receives some of the blame .
Acts 2:22-23 (KJV)
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Acts 2:36 (KJV)
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 4:10 (KJV)
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
2. Demons and evil spirits receive some, for they were instigating such deed
1 Corinthians 2:8 (KJV)
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
3. Apostates who depart after having being sanctified and saved are also guilty of crucifying Jesus afresh
Hebrews 6:6 (KJV)
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
4. Gentiles carried out the deed, so non Jews are also guilty.
Matthew 20:19 (KJV)
And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
5. God the Father commanded it, Jesus laid down His life willingly on the cross, so this was a plan of God, not forced.
John 10:18 (KJV)
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
So who is to blame???
6. Every person of all time, for 'all have sinned' and since all have sinned, the crucifixion was necessary so they could have opportunity to be saved.
Jesus and His Father saw the need, and God 'so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son', and Jesus came to lay down His life willingly at the Father's command.
So... that settles that.