11. The might of this time has become weakness, and all joy has become depression.
12. The strength of youth has become the deficiency of old age, and the culture of this time is becoming hateful.
13. Every arrogant empire of this time will become degradation and remorse.
14. Every praise of the goodness of this time will become shamed into silence, and every insolent remark in this time will see silent undoing.
15. Every delight and joy in this time will become worms and defilement.
16. Every shout of pride in this time will become dust and noiseless.
17. Everyone obsessed by riches now will be sent to Sheol in poverty.
18. All the lustful plundering done in this time will become coerced death, and every sensual desire will receive torment soon.
19. Every slyness and guile of the wicked in this time will be shown to be the mysterious plan of God to bring truth.
20. Every healing balm of this age will soon become poison and death.
21. Every loved falsehood of this age will soon be disgraced by truth.
22. Since these things are already preordained to happen, can anyone of us deny that the Most High will avenge us?
23. In the end, all these things will be proven to be true.
Hatred of covetousness is a condition of being a leader in the church:
I Timothy 3:3
"not greedy of filty lucre"
"not given to filthy lucre"
I Peter 5:7
"Feed the flock... not for filthy lucre"
Yet leader after leader in the Laodicean congregations of the last days preach a "mammon" serving, carnal, earthly prosperity message. This is wrong, and will be judged soon.
Covetousness will damn the soul:
I Corinthians 5:11
"not to keep company if any man that is called a brother be... covetous."
"covetousness... let it not be named among you."
I Timothy 6:9-11
"they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition."
Covetousness must be destroyed entirely:
"Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, Who is your life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear wiwth Him in glory. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, covetousness, which is idolatry; for which things sake the wrath of God cometh."